Join 90K+ active members to learn how to land a $100K+/year marketing job and more.
KISSmarketers' Terms & Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, making a purchase, installing, or using the KISSmarketer Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://kissmarketers.com/terms-conditions/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
KISSmarketers reserves the right to determine students who have duly completed a program (s) through assessments and attendance. Failure to complete assessments or classes as stipulated automatically leads to forfeiture of the certificate.
A certificate may be issued on successful completion of the course by the learner who has met the required academic portfolio standard and evaluation criteria of the institute and has also fulfilled all his/her financial obligations in terms of this training agreement.
In accordance with the above, the institute expressly reserves its rights to withhold any of such certificates until all the financial obligations referred to have been properly fulfilled.
Certificate Issuance Conditions:
- A student shall complete all programs, attend classes and be in good financial standing to be eligible for certificate issuance consideration.
- All tasks and assignments must be completed, and duly submitted as at when due be eligible for certificate issuance consideration.
- Students/learns are required to have a minimum of 85% score in all exams to be eligible for certificate issuance consideration.
- If a student plagiarise on any of the assignments,the student automatically forfeits the chance to be certified..
- If a student misses a project assignment deadline, the student will lose 10% off the project assignment grade.
- If a student scores below 70% in any of the assignment, the student is required to resit.
3: Payment of Fees:
The student accepts full responsibility for payment of tuition fees and understands that the failure to complete payment will result in de-registration.
Note – If due to special circumstances you require a few extra days to complete the payment, the student shall request for written permission from the KISSmarketers. If the payment isn’t completed even after the extra time given, the student’s enrolment will be canceled and no refund will be made.
3:1 Installment Payment
Unless otherwise stated on the sales page, all payments shall be made in full prior to gaining access to a program/class.
4: Fee Changes
KISSmarketers at its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the program or subscriptions. Any Program or Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
The service may or may not provide you with reasonable prior notice of any change in program or subscription fees.
Your continued use of the Service after the Program or Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Program or Subscription fee amount.
5: Offers and Promotions
The service may provide some promotional offers for the course occasionally. At that time you may see the changes in the prices for the courses. As you enrolled before/after the offer you are not eligible to receive a fee refund.
7: Service Subscriptions
Some of our programs or products are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed on a periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing our programs or products.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or KISSmarketer cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
A valid payment method, including credit card or PayPal,direct bank transfer/deposit is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide KISSmarketers with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize us to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, we will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
8: Conditions For Free Trials
The following terms and conditions will apply if you have a Free Trial Period with the service.
- The free trial shall last for a period of 7-days only or as determined by us. Upon the expiration of the trial period, the regular price for the subscription will be charged.
- Personal and Teams All-Access customers are permitted to sign up for one free trial. If a student attempts to sign up for multiple free trials, we reserves the right to revoke the free trial and cancel the account.
- All students signing up for the free trial will be required to submit payment card details as part of the process, to allow automatic payments once the free trial period finishes.
- Customers not wishing to continue the subscription service once the free trial ends must cancel the subscription by using their online account management page or by contacting our customer support team. Reminder emails will be sent out 1 day before the first payment is due.
- Offer applies to new customers only who select the 7-Day Free Trial option when signing up for a KISSmarketer’s subscription.
- Notice will be sent if payment fails for any reason. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure payment details are correct to allow successful renewal payments.
- We reserve the right to change the features of the free trial offer at any time.
- We review all orders and reserve the right to deny or cancel subscription packages at any time for any reason.
9: Refund and Service Cancellation
All sales are final. Additionally, unfortunately, we do not offer any refunds on our courses/programs because you changed your mind. If you decide to change your mind about your enrolment, any fees paid prior to the discontinuation of the course shall not be refunded unless otherwise stated by us in writing.
- A: We reserve the right to verify the validity of all refund claims made. If your claim is assessed as valid, your refund will be paid into your nominated bank account that will be sent to SUPPORT@KISSMARKETERS.COM
- B: student here is referred to as any person that purchases, access, or uses any of our Programs, Products, and Services
- C: We reserve the absolute discretion to determine whether Eligibility requirements have been satisfied entitling you to a refund.
- D: We reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process or for submitting a claim that is misleading or fraudulent. Failure by KISSmarketers to enforce any of its rights at any stages does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- E: You grant us 60 days to assess refund claims from the complete submission of all related evidence.
- F: If a claim is approved, KISSmarketers will process payment within 30 calendar days of approval.
- G: Cancellation is not allowed, all purchase is final but upon written permission, we may grant you permission to transfer your account.
- H: Student has completed all tasks, and passed all exams with an 85% score AND B) Has done all the tasks and assignments with verifiable proofs, as at when due, and submitted same AND (C) has consistently executed the teachings as prescribed by KISSmarketers within a 90days period. NOTE, you transfer the right to us to determine if you executed as instructed or not D)You’ve spent a minimum of $3,000 in ad spend with proofs.
10: Job Placement
The aims of the job guarantee are to help students secure suitable job placements and help them build their careers in digital marketing. You will be eligible for a refund if you have not secured a job after 3 full months if you meet the following conditions.
- You’re within the age of 20 – 35 years as at the time you completed the program.
- You have completed at least a high school diploma.
- You have a valid work permit for the country you want to work in, and you’re able to speak the local language.
- You’re willing to accept both remote and non-remote positions.
- You’ve completed 100% of your assignments with an overall 85% score.
- You have complete 100% of the course within 60 days or as stipulated by us.
- You are in good standing financially with the service.
- You have updated or created your online professional profiles (such as LinkedIn) and resume (CV) with your new skills and it was submitted to us for review and approval.
- You have built your portfolio with assignments done during the program.
- You have attended and completed at least 10 career support sessions during your course and within three months of graduation
- You’ve demonstrated that you’re actively practicing.
- You’ve taken the initiative to check in every other week with your career specialist and update them on your progress
- Proof of at least 500 job applications per week within the last the 90 days.
- Consistently submitted a weekly job search report within the last 90days.
- You are located within the list of metropolitan areas in selected countries or you’re willing to relocate for work.
- You have not rejected any employment offer within 3 months of graduating.
- Salary and compensation are to be determined by the prospective employer.
Although KISSmarketers has established relationships with companies around the world to allow our students to get internship slots, we don’t guarantee any internship placement since we do not control the company. All internship decisions are made by the third-party company on a case-by-case basis.
Cancellation of Enrolment
In case of requests to cancel enrolment in any of our programs, we are not liable for any refunds whatsoever. The Institute will not be able to refund the fees on enrolments that have already been confirmed, ie; class has been scheduled, attended a few classes or given the login credentials.
If a student doesn’t attend any scheduled classes and requests for a refund, the Institute is not liable to refund any of the fees.
- If the student is unable to uphold the Student Agreement there will be no refund.
- In case a student pays a token advance as a part of an offer or to reserve their admission for a later date, the Institute isn’t liable to refund any of the advance payment that has been made, should the student change their mind about the course enrolment.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorisation. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Each account is just for one person. Account sharing is not allowed, and will lead to account termination without a refund. We have team plans available, and every user should be signed up for their own plan.
Unless you have written permission from KISSmarketers, you are not allowed to resell our programs or products. The violation results in immediate termination of the accounts of involved parties without refunds.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by KISSmarketers.
KISSmarketers, has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that KISSmarketers, shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content, organisation, graphics, design, compilation, digital content and other materials used in the course of the training are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
As an attendee of our course or programs, you (and/or your employer) shall not obtain any right to the course materials. These materials may also not be shared in any way. If any course content would be shared, we may deny you further access to the course and/or the online learning environment. It is strictly forbidden to use any of our content (slides, reading list, exercises) for commercial purposes, whether during the course or thereafter..
If you violate our intellectual property rights, you will pay us a penalty of $50,000 per violation, plus an additional $3,000 for each day that the violation continues. This penalty shall apply in addition to a claim for damages and may not be mitigated by a court.
KISSMARKETERS does not grant any form of copyright to its materials (both hard and soft copies). Students do not have the right to incorporate materials into their presentations, sell, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, display, distribute, make other versions of, disclose and sublicense materials to third parties or members of the public Students shall not use, commercialise our materials to any person or entity.
Conflict of Interest
Students are not allowed to introduce/offer side businesses or jobs to coaches and all other employees of KISSmarketers.
Threats and Harassment
Use of violence, verbal threat or physical harassment on fellow students and all employees of the service is strictly prohibited, and may result in automatic cancellation without refund.
The service is at sole discretion to determine the mood or channel of delivery of all its programs, and the students shall not interfere with this process.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless KISSmarketers and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of our website, programs or products, by you or any person using your account and password, or b) a breach of these Terms.
The Guarantee: In some cases, usually specific special programs, KISSmarketers media LTD guarantees result like “If you put our Insane 12-Month $100,000 PROFIT Guarantee into action and you don’t make an EXTRA $100,000 in the next 12 months, we’ll personally write you a cheque for $10,000”. In such cases, the conditions below shall be met.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for this guarantee, you MUST implement the training and be able to show the following:
1. You are the legal owner of an established business entity, and were at least 18 years of age at the time of course purchase.
2. Your proof of purchase of the program/course from KISSmarketers.
3. You already own a business that generates revenue via lead generation.
4. You have successfully generated sales prior to the purchase of the said program.
5. Your business has an average lifetime customer value of at least $5,000.
6. Completion of the full program (verifiable by KISSmarketers media LTD ).
7. Independently verified revenue numbers for the 12-month period after completion of the program, plus the name, phone, and contact email for your external auditor or accountant.
8. Independently verified revenue numbers for the 36-month period immediately preceding the 12-month period after completion of the said program
9. Evidence that you have implemented all recommendations in the said program. Evidence must include but not limited to: verifiable third-party list of all received leads, call logs and recordings (or emails when contact has been email only) to all leads to demonstrate follow-up, copies of all sales scripts and objection handling scripts used, and a complete list of all lead outcomes.
Miscellaneous:1. “You”, “Your” and “Yours” for the purposes of this guarantee means the original purchaser of the course.
2. All currency references means US Dollars, Nigeria naira, or any other currency as determined by the service.
3. KISSmarketers reserves the right to verify the validity of all refund claims made. If your claim is assessed as valid, your refund will be paid into your nominated bank account.
4. KISSmarketers has absolute discretion to determine whether Eligibility requirements have been satisfied entitling you to a refund.
5. KISSmarketers reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process or for submitting a claim that is misleading or fraudulent. Failure by KISSmarketers to enforce any of its rights at any stages does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. KISSmarketers has 60 days to assess refund claims from the complete submission of all related evidence.
7. If a refund claim is approved, KISSmarketers will make process payment within 30 calendar days of approval.
8: Your inability to view, know or read these terms shall not be an excuse, you agree that you shall be bound by these terms regardless.
Updates and Effective Date
We reserve the right to make changes to these Training Terms and Conditions at any time.
You are responsible for periodically reviewing our Sites and these Training Terms and Conditions to check for any updates or changes.
If you have any questions concerning these Training Terms and Conditions, kindly email: email@example.com with your questions and expect a response within 1-5 working days.
BY USING THIS SERVICE OR MAKING PAYMENT FOR ANY OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS OR PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF THE PAYMENT CHANNEL, BANK TRANSFER/DEPOSITS OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ & AGREED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT NOT READING THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS SHALL NOT BE AN EXCUSE, NON EST FACTUM SHALL NOT BE AN EXCUSE FOR BREACH OF THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN PART OR FULL.